We are not going to be going into the specifics of how many meals you need to eat or how much water you need to drink and how many times a week you need to train etc. We are only going to be looking at specific fat burning recipes that need only a brief explanation.
You have probably heard about negative calorie foods which is something that contains less calories than it will take your digestion to completely digest it. A salad is a good example which might have about 200 calories in it but by the time it has been processed completely by your body it could use up to 250 calories.
The foods contained in that salad are negative calorie foods like apples, lettice, cabbage, celery and many others. However we cannot only eat negative calorie foods otherwise we would just waste away. So we are going to list a couple of recipes here but first need to add a note about the most important meal of the day which is breakfast.
To lose fat and gain muscle you should combine good quality protein with complex carbs for your breakfast. Something like rolled oats and a few tablespoons of whey powder will give you all the energy and protein you are going to need to get you through to your next meal.
Below are two suggested recipes that you could add to your day that would enable you to lose fat fast and put on muscle at the same time if you are training with weights or even your own bodyweight. Note that all fried foods need to be avoided completely.
This recipe would serve 6 servings which you could eat or share throughout the day.
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts weighing about 6 oz. each
1/4 cup / 60 ml of oat bran
1/4 cup / 60 ml of wheat germ
1 Tbsp / 15 ml coarsely ground flaxseed
1/4 cup / 60 ml coarsely ground almonds
1/2 tsp / 2 1/2 ml sea salt
1/2 tsp / 2 1/2 ml white pepper
Pinch garlic powder
1/2 cup / 120 ml water or low-sodium chicken broth
1 large egg white, lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F. Prepare baking sheet by lining with parchment paper or coating lightly with best-quality olive oil.
2. Cut chicken breasts into nugget-sized pieces, about 1.5 inches square. Set
3. Next, combine all dry ingredients in a large container with a tightly fitting lid. Shake well. This is your coating mixture.
4. Combine water and egg in a medium bowl. Dip each piece in the water/egg-white mixture.
Then dip each piece in the coating mixture. Make sure each piece is well
5. Place on the baking sheet. When all of your chicken has been coated and your baking sheet is full.
The last Muscle Building and Fat Loss Recipe is High Protein Fudge Bars
This recipe with make 5 Bars
8 scoops chocolate Protein Powder
1 cup Oatmeal
1/3 cup Natural Peanut Butter
3 Tbsp Honey
1/2 cup 1% Milk
3 tbsp crushed Peanuts
1. Mix together the protein powder, oatmeal, peanut butter, honey and milk.
2. Form into 5 bars and then roll in the crushed peanuts to finish.
3. Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes